The Tuscan Flooring Collection offers a beautiful range of stunning surfaces and finishes to suit both traditional and contemporary interiors.
With a broad choice of surface textures, finishes and colours including fashionable greys, smoked oaks and herringbones, Tuscan brings style and elegance to any interior.
With solid wood, multiply, engineered and Elite engineered flooring, together with wide planked and age-distressed options in Grandé and Vintage, Tuscan also offers up to 25 years warranty.
Features and benefits
- Wide plank and herringbone styles offer a unique look
- Solid wood, 3 ply and multiply engineered products available
- Suitable for stick down or floating installation with click, drop lock and tongue & groove jointing systems
- Six surface textures including brushed, distressed, ravine and hand scraped
- Four surface finishes including matt lacquered and UV oiled
- Selected products suitable for installation over electric mat and water piped underfloor heating systems
- Up to 25 years warranty
- FSC® certified
- Solid wood trims available in complementary colours